Thursday, May 26, 2011

Coming Soon...

I'm only a chapter away from finishing You Are What You Speak.  It's kind of petered out towards the end so I'm not going to stay up late just to get that last bit.  So, coming soon: book review of You Are What You Speak.

Also, I would like to revise my previous posting goal.  It is now reduced to one post per week.  Two seems excessive and with summer classes starting soon, it may be difficult to keep up with.

Since this is a short post with no linguistic tidbits, I will at least provide a list of possible future posts:
-What can you do with a degree in linguistics, Elizabeth?
-What do linguists study? (these are related questions)
-The Philosopher's Stone of Linguistics
-Language Geeks and their behavior
-More about Ukrainian

No comments:

Post a Comment